In the first installment of my conversation with Christina Moore (Miss Brooklyn 2011, Miss Verrazano 2012, Miss Kings County 2013) we discuss hope, freedom, destiny, faith, internal dialogue, her experiences with the Miss America Organization, and how a fundraiser for Sarcoma cancer, in honor of her Aunt Josephine (a stage four survivor), gave her the purpose she needed - not wanted.
Sarcoma Cancer Facts
1.The most rare form of cancer in the US
2. Cancerous tumors found in the connective tissue in the body
3. Can occur in your muscles, fat, blood vessels, bones etc.
4. Effects 14,000 people each year
5. There are over 50 subtypes of sarcoma
6. Accounts for 1% of all adult cancers and 15-20% of pediatric cancers
All Music Featured In This Video Composed & Performed by Casey Stratton
"Inside Out" From The Album "Hear The City"
"In The Sky" & "Open Into Light (Instrumental") / From The Album "Sea Into Sky (Deluxe Edition)